Trainings and Resources
Ohio Plan Management Resources is committed to assisting our members in staying up-to-date on the latest developments in matters of critical importance.
We do this by providing live seminars twice a year throughout Ohio on important topics such as:
- Ohio Open Government Compliance (records retention, public records, open meetings)
- Emergency Operations Planning
- Difficult Human Resource Strategies (FMLA, ADA, ADEA, FLSA)
- Public Bidding Dos and Don’ts
- Employee Evaluations and Discipline
- Crisis Planning (officer-involved shootings, natural disasters)
- Alternative Revenue Source Strategies (grants, bonds, TIFs)
- Workers’ Compensation Management
- Unemployment Compensation Hearings
- Liquor License Objections and Other Strategies to Combat Nuisance Liquor Establishments
- Unfair Labor Practice Defenses and Collective Bargaining Tips and Techniques
- Emerging Topics Such as Medical Marijuana Law Compliance
We are currently developing the topics, dates, and locations for the 2017 Ohio Plan Management Resources training sessions. If you have a topic that is important to your entity, please let us know by emailing Laura Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org.